Specially Made Orders (SMO)
The following products are regarded as SMO and are not able to be cancelled once ordered and are not returnable for credit under any circumstances.
1. Colour items (unless specifi cally listed in the price list)
2. All 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 hole basins
3. Any non-price list items
• A return fee of 25% applies to returns. Goods are to be returned to Studio Bagno warehouse.
• Specially made orders (SMO) cannot be returned for credit under any circumstance.
• Products supplied against Project Quotes cannot be returned for credit under any circumstances.
Once a project order is confi rmed and schedule agreed to cancellations or alterations will incur a 25% cancellation fee applicable to the entire order. Re-Orders against a project quote will be allowed up to 2% of total number of pieces. Once such excess stock is provided the project is deemed to be fulfilled and any further sales will be provided at normal wholesale rates.
Ordering Colour Items
Non-price list colour items are to be accompanied by a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of order.
Studio Bagno endeavours at all times to be able to supply items listed in the price list in retail quantities.
For out of stock items Studio Bagno will notify the reseller of an approximate ETA.
In general, it takes a minimum of 6 weeks and up to 12 weeks for some rare items (such as Devon & Devon baths with leather/copper/lead fi nishes).
The process, should goods arrive at a resellers premises broken, is as follows:
• Should an item be “obviously broken” do not accept the delivery and advise the driver to return to sender. Advise Studio Bagno.
• Following acceptance of delivery, items should be inspected within 24 hours.
After this period, product is deemed to be in good order and cannot be returned for credit.
• Should a breakage be discovered, please do the following:
1. Advise freight company
2. Advise Studio Bagno
3. Take digital photo of damage and email to Studio Bagno (email@example.com)
• Replacement stock can then be organised.
All Studio Bagno products should be cleaned with a solution of warm soapy water or a mild detergent and buffed with a clean cloth. The use of abrasive or chlorinated cleaners can damage chrome, plastic and ceramic surfaces and will void warranty.
• Soap dispenser holes $25 + GST, (exact position to be provided by fax or email)
• Tap holes drilled at time of order are free of charge
• Basins returned to Studio Bagno to have tap holes drilled are $25 + GST per hole (under these circumstances Studio Bagno will not take responsibility should the product be broken)